Local guide actively participate

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-12-17 12:21:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This unnaturalness can result in variations and hyphens that can change the context and meaning of phrases. It is worth following the further development of the new algorithm.Local Google Guide  the most important information Google Local Guide is a community of people most engaged in writing opinions on company profiles Google My Business adding new photos and videos adding new places and verifying existing places on Google maps. Is it worth becoming a local guide? What are the benefits of this type of activity? You will find the answer to these questions in our post.

We invite you to read! Who are Google Local Guides? Google launched the Local Guides Program in . Thanks to the high activity of local guides Google Maps is developing very dynamically. It is thanks to such people that we can find photos of dishes from a given photo retouching restaurant on Google Maps as well as photos of interesting places worth visiting in the city. In short a local guide is a person who expressed her desire to become as in Google maps adds photos and videos. I write opinions about the services I use I add new information about places I know and correct existing information. How to recognize a local guide on Google My Business.

By entering the company profile on Google My Business we can see user opinions. If a given user is a local guide we can find out about it from the inscription under the name and surname. By clicking on a given user in  we go to his profile where we can see how many points a given person has and what level am I currently at? More about levels and points later in the post. Who can become a Google Local Guide? Anyone who is over  years of age and interested in the city in which they live can register as a Local Guide.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 15:42 , Processed in 1.351601 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |